Interested in what your organization can achieve with Microsoft Power Platform but finding it hard to get started?
The Innofactor Innovation Factory for Power Apps is a packaged offer designed in collaboration with Microsoft to help your organization understand the opportunities with Microsoft's Power Platform and Powerapps, build your own Power Apps strategy and roadmap so you can get started quickly!
Our packaged Innovation Factory Offering includes
- (FREE OF CHARGE) Planning workshop with your organization’s project owner: setting the scope, goals and project timetable
- 2-hour kick-off workshop for up to 6 key business process owners to align the capabilities of Power Platform via technology introduction and inspiring examples from other companies
- Interviews: up to 8 interviews with key process owners to identify several focus areas for the project
- 2 x 3 hr workshops: narrow down to main project use-cases. Creating process descriptions and end-user workflows for the chosen use cases during the second workshop.
- Meeting with the customer head of IT to review use cases and identify needed integrations for the pilot project. Pilot proposal review by customer head of IT and project manager.
- Pilot’s implementation proposal review by customer head of IT and project manager.
- Implementation acceptance review and delivery of the Power Platform roadmap proposal that takes into account customer’s future development needs.
Starting price for the package is 18 000 € (+VAT).
Not sure if this is something for you? No worries - just sign up for our free-of-charge planning workshop where our experts will walk you through the offer. After the workshop, you'll be able to decide if you want to continue with your Innovation Factory journey.